Friday, June 24, 2005

more random thoughts for another friday

My ring is really sparkley...

I should really be studying harder for the GREs. I hope I don't have to cram at the beginning of August.

With the water restrictions on fountains and "water features" on ponds and such, I wonder if they are compounding the mosquito problem. The pond outside of my building usually has a "water feature" and now it's just stagnant water, ripe for the mosquito eggs.

I hear that Katie Holmes disappeared for about 2 weeks. Apparently she went on her Mission Impossible 3 audition (at the home of Tom-tom) and then about a week later disappeared for a bit. She didn't contact her friends, family or anything...plus she fired her long-time agent and her manager. She made a new best friend who just happens to have a father who is a big financial contributer to the "church of Scientology" and her friends that usually join her while doing publicity for her movies are nowhere to be seen. I don't know about you, but I smell cult induction...

I don't feel like working today.

It's Friday...any random thoughts?

3 comments:

revswife said...

The whole thing is just too weird for me.

Anonymous said...

When is the wedding?
Char

K said...

We don't know yet...
8-P
Maybe the spring? It depends on when the semester breaks are in Ottawa.